Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend Stuff!

Hello!
This weekend was VERY eventfull! Yesterday, the whole city that I lived in was out of power. The only place that had power was the local bookstore! My dad's house was out of power for 12 hours in total. The power went out at about 5:00 am and came back on at about 5:00 pm. My dad has a gas fireplace, but the fan that made the heat spread throughout the house ran on electricity so the house didn't get very warm. If you sat right in front of the fire, you would get REALLY HOT in just a few minutes. It got kind of interesting. Then today, Sunday, my youngest sister threw up about 8 times this morning. Then we watched the Superbowl and were VERY dissapointed when the Seahawks lost. At least they made it this far though! That's a really great achievement. Tonight after the Superbowl I got an e-mail from a friend who sent me the website address that told you the names of the actresses who will be playing Luna Lovegood and Professor Umbridge in the upcoming Harry Potter movie. Professor Umbridge will be played by Imelda Staunton and Luna Lovegood will be played by Evanna Lynch. Yesterday everyone lost power because it got really windy. I think I saw about 5 trees down and a couple of roads got blocked off. The ocean was really high and muddy too! It was interesting.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
-Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home