Wednesday, January 18, 2006

At my Dad's!!

Hi!
I'm at my dad's for the first time in about 2 weeks so I'm really excited! I've seen a lot of the pictures that he took of Italy and they are all really cool! He spent some time in Rome, Sienna, and some other cities that are out in the country part of Italy. He took some great shots of different parts and places in Italy. He took pictures of vinyards, cool stores, historical monuments, and all other kinds of things. Some of the pictures are SOO cool!! He also took pictures of some Italian cats that he and his friend saw on the street. I read a chapter of David Copperfield at school today. It was really short, not even ten pages, so it was easy to finish while at school. Today is one of my friends birthdays so I just wanted to say happy birthday to her. . . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's weird, because on my dad's computer there isn't any options for color and italics and stuff like that, so this will just have to stay black for once. That way I can see what it looks like on my blog!! I hope everyone has a nice day!
-Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Blogger KaminskyGirl said...

Hey Emma I like your Blog it rocks your sister Bridget

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home