Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday Stuff. . . . . .

Hello!
Today was a great day and it didn't rain that I know about!! While I was horse back riding, we all saw two bald eagles sitting in a tree. It was really cool!! Tonight I watched the movie The Place Promised in Our Early Days. I really liked it. I had seen it before, so I knew what happened, but I still thought it was really good. It's a japenese anime movie. It's based on 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl ends up in a sleep that no one can wake her up from. They find out that her sleep is connected to the union tower. As long as she stays asleep, the tower will not wake up and explode. I like weird movies like that sometimes.
I've got to go to bed.
-Kaminsky

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Place promised in our early days to! I thought that it was really good. I also liked your blog.
your sister

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you really see too eagles.
If you did ...thats sooo cool

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home