Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday Stuff with a Picture!!


Hi!
Tonight we have been watching the football game, even though my dad isn't a big football fan. He's excited to watch and see if the Seahawks will win. My aunt and her children came over to watch it with us too. I had horse back riding today. I rode one of the ponies named Rebel. We went on a trail ride and trotted for most of it. It was a lot of fun!!!! Rebel is brown with a black mane, she is big for a pony, and she is fluffy and furry. She's a sweet, good little girl. Nothing especially exciting other than those events happened today. I hope your day was exciting!!
-Kaminsky

P.S.-The picture is of 2 donkeys that live with my dad's friend Kevin. For New Year's this year, we went to Kevins house and I took a lot of pictures of Kevin's animals. This is just an experiment to see if how I downloaded the picture works. I will change this entry if it didn't. The donkey's names are Tiki and Al. I think Tiki is the one to the left and Al is the one of the right.
-Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenerator said...

Nice pictures of the donkeys! I hope all is going well for you!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home