Friday, January 27, 2006

5 Day Weekend!

Hello!
This week I have a five day weekend because of parent teacher conferences. Today I get to have a conference with all three of my teachers. They already sent out report cards so I know that I got good grades so I'm not really worried about anything. For school I have been reading a book called Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston & James D. Houston. It's about Japanese Americans during World War II and how they were treated during that time. It's interesting. After my conference I will be going to spend some time with my dad while my mom goes to work. I'm also reading Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time. I like it. I read The Hobbit a few years ago and thought that was good so I thought I would read the Lord of the Rings too! This weekend I'm going to go to my grandpa's, and my great-grandpa's house for their birthday's. My grandpa's birthday was Jan. 24 and my great-grandpa's birthday is today! I've got to go to my conferences now!
-Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home