Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Second Book Review!

Hey!
I have decided to do another book review. This time I will be doing a book review on a book called Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce. I hope you enjoy it!!
Wild Magic By, Tamora Pierce
This book is a fantasy book written by Tamora Pierce. It is the first book in a quartet called The Immortals. It is in a series that I like to call the Tortall series because I don't know what it's really called. There is a quartet before this quartet, but I like this quartet better. This book is about a character named Veralidaine Sarrasri, but she goes by Daine. She ran away from her home town and runs into a woman named Onua who hires her on as she takes an entourage of horses to Tortall. On the way there, they run into a crow who is really a man named Numair Salmalin. When they arrive in Tortall, people start to insist that Daine has a special kind of magic called Wild magic. It is a special kind of magic where you have a special gift that connects you to animals in special ways. What will Daine do with her gift? Will she let her new animal friends help fight in a great battle? Read this book to find out!!
I hope that wasn't a bad review. I don't think this review does REAL justice to the book, but maybe it will get you interested in it enough that you will read it!!
Talk to you Later!!!
-Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home