Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday at my dad's. . . .

Hello!
It's just another normal Saturday. I finished Eragon though!! IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!!! Now I really want to read the sequal, Eldist. If they have it at the library I'm going to check it out, but at my school library they don't have it. Last night I went to my grandma's house with my aunt and uncles and my cousins. One of my aunts recently had a baby girl named Isabel and last night I spent a lot of the time holding her and walking around with her. It was REALLY fun!! She was really sweet and cute and she didn't fuss until after I had been holding her for about an hour. (Maybe a little bit more, maybe a little bit less.) I had a lot of fun!! I hope I can do that again sometime. My dad still likes talking about his Italy trip and has memorized where each picture was taken and he has favorite pictures too! It's cool to hear him talk about pictures and the history of the monument and things like that. I'm starting to figure out how to download pictures, so soon I'll put some on my blog.
Talk to you all later!!
-Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home