Sunday, February 12, 2006

About My Past Week!

Hello!
So. . .my week was interesting. It was actually kind of eventful. On Wednesday I got the flu, so I missed school on Wednesday and Thursday. My teachers were really nice and I didn't have to make up any work! Friday was just a normal school day, nothing interesting happened. Yesterday I went with my mom to her bookclub in Bellingham. It was kind of funny listening to their conversations about the book they read and about everything else too. It was entertaining. Today I went horse back riding, which was really fun since it was really sunny out! It's kind of funny how it's really sunny where I live, and the NE is being hit with a snowstorm!!
I hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Valentines Day if I don't update in 2 days!!
-Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home