Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Zoo!




Hey! Today I went to the zoo as a volunteer for my mom's work. It was really fun! (Except for the part where one of the kids was a troublemaker.) I took a lot of pictures. . . . until my batteries died. I got very mad. I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my zoo trip. One of the pictures that I'm going to post is a close up of a Peacock's body. The eggs are Emu eggs. Then there is a picture of an elephant. I hope you like them and if you have any suggestions on how to make my pictures better, please share!! -Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey emma!!! its christina g... i didnt read all of hte blog thingis..cuase they were kinda long..but i looked at the pictures an read the hikui thingis (spelling..? lol i cant spell.im sorry..lol) but ur a REALLLLLY good photogropher..i wish i could take pictures liek that..an also you write like 5 bazillion times better than i could like EVER do in my whole entire life..so yeah
i hope your having fun in WASHINGTON!!! i miss you sooo much...oh yeah theres this gurl at kernodle an her name is Hallie Moser..an she kinda reminds me of you..so yeah thats why i miss you so much!! well yeah ill be going now.. keep in touch
love you kaminsky!!
-christina

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home