Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Book Review!!

Hey Everyone!!
I just wanted to do a book review because I have nothing else to do, also, I just finished a book today, so it's perfect timing!! I would like to tell you about Mediator Book 6 by Meg Cabot. Don't read the review if you plan on reading this series and haven't read 1-5 yet.
Mediator #6 By-Meg Cabot
This book is the 6th in a series written by the Princess Diaries author Meg Cabot. In this book, Suze has been threatened by a fellow mediator ( a person who can talk to ghosts, time travel, go between worlds and so on,) that instead of KILLING her ghost boyfriend, he will make it so that he never died instead. . which means that Suze and her boyfriend ghost Jesse, would never have met. So what will Suze do. Will she let Jesse be killed in the past, or will she warn Jesse of the past and keep him from dying? Read to find out. -Kaminsky
There's my review. Today at horse back riding it did start raining, about 5 minutes before we were done though. I'm not sure if it's still raining or not.
Have a nice day everyone!!
-Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i LOVE these books! great suspence throughout!I Read 'em all!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home