Monday, April 09, 2007

Today We Went to the Zoo!





Hi!
Today we went to the Zoo! It was a lot of fun - and I took a lot of pictures.
The bummers of the zoo - today was the first day that they were going to display the baby tiger - whose name is Hadiah, which means gift. We stood in a line to see her for 1 hour, and then when we got to see her, she was asleep in the back of the exhibit. So, I didn't get a picture of her, and we didn't even really get to see her. They did have cupcakes at the end though! : )
Also, a lot of the time when I took pictures (more today than my last Zoo trip) there was a reflection in my picture from the glass.
It was weird though, because a lot of the time, the animals were either asleep or hiding. The orangutans were sleeping under these blanket things, the Sun Bear was hiding, the Sloth Bear was sleeping, the Zebras were really far away, the tiger was asleep kind of far away, and this other cat was asleep kind of far away. So, I did get pictures...but that doesn't mean that they were very good.
While we were watching the Gorilla's though, 2 of them were sitting next to each other when another gorilla ran towards them and kind of attacked them. It was interesting.
The Elephants have both an indoor and outdoor exhibit, and I got better pictures from the Elephants that were outsides than the Elephant that was inside. One Elephant was really close to us when we were outside. It was really cool.
I'm putting some pictures of today's Zoo trip on this post. ENJOY!
Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

These are great pictures. I especially like the hyenas.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home