Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

Hello!
Today is halloween!! I dressed up as a goth. My sisters were an angel and a bunny. Our pictures should look kind of funny, white, white, black. I went with them and my mom, but I didn't actually "trick or treat." So, I didn't get that much candy. But, I don't really need it, so it doesn't matter. My mom put some black stuff in my hair, so now it's kind of crunchy. It smelled really gross! I hope everyone had a fun time trick or treating, and that it wasn't too cold!
Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It said there weren't any comments so I thought I'd leave one for fun . . . You said there was pictures of gross dead pumpkins but all the pictures I saw on your website were of LIVE pumpkins.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home