Monday, October 23, 2006

Getting Close to Halloween . . .




Hello!
It's getting close to Halloween! It should be a fun Halloween this year, even though I don't NEED the candy. : ) This year I'm going to be a goth. My two sisters are going to be an angel and a bunny. So, that means I'll be the one in black in the midst of a lot of white. If we take pictures, they should be interesting.

The other day my mom and her boyfriend bought these potato head star wars things. They are very wierd. VERY weird. They're also kind of funny. Keep in mind that the container that these little potato head beings came in had a mask itself. (A mask that happens to fit us.) They are funny, but I'd never seen them before yesterday, so I'm still getting used to them. I'm including a picture of them here.
See ya later!
Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home