Sunday, October 29, 2006

Books I'm Reading and Have Been Reading

Hi!
So, I just realized that I haven't been keeping people updated on what I've been reading lately. So here's the list.
I recently read
Definitely Dead and Grave Sight By - Charlaine Harris. They were both fantasy books. The first one was about vampires, and the second one was about a girl who can see why dead people died. They were both good.
Then I read Got Fangs? By - Katie Maxwell. That was good, and it only took me about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to read it.
Then I read High School Bites By - Liza Conrad. It was good, and since at the same time I was reading Dracula By - Bram Stoker, I knew more backround information than I could have.
This morning I read 1 chapter of David Copperfield By - Charles Dickens. My dad is catching up to me, so that means that I have to read a lot! :) I'm almost at the 500 page mark, which I'm happy about. The book is about 800 pages long, which means that I still have a long way to go.
Next I'm going to be reading The Clique By - Lisi Harrison and Gossip Girl #3 - All I want is Everything By - Cecily von Ziegesar. I told a friend that I would read The Clique and The House of the Scorpion By - Nancy Farmer before the end of October, so I'm going to be reading a lot today and tomorrow. I read The House of the Scorpion towards the beginning of the month.
I don't know what I'm going to read after that. Probably whatever books comes next for me at the library. Which might be Circus of the Darned By - Katie Maxwell, Grave Surprise By - Charlaine Harris, Eyeliner of the Gods By - Katie Maxwell, or something else.
I hope everyone out there is reading, and reading books that they like!!!!!
Kaminsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home