Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's my birthday!

Hello -

Today is my birthday! I turned 14 years old today.

I refused to have a birthday party, but tonight my grandfather and my mother's boyfriend came over and we had cake and I opened presents. Over the weekend at my dad's house, my grandmother, my aunt, and her children came over for the same thin, just different presents and different cake. : )

I got 10 books, 2 movies, 1 season of a TV show, 1 cd, a pair of pajamas, a picture thingy, and some thank you cards. I also got a notebook/journal and some money.

I'm 14 now, but I don't actually feel that different. The number feels older than the previous number, but I don't feel that much older. 14 seems like a decent jump from 13, doesn't it?

Thanks for reading,
Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenerator said...

Happy late birthday! I remember when you were just a little thing. Man, I'm old!

I hope you had a good day. Only two more years and you'll be driving!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home