Monday, November 26, 2007

Anna Karenina

Wow -

I'm finally done! This morning, about 3 minutes ago, I finished reading Anna Karenina.

I thought it was a good book. I liked how it told the story of multiple characters and families all at the same time. It was interesting, and it wasn't boring unless the characters were talking about something that I only half understood, which only happened every once in awhile.

I'm happy that I'm done with it, and I'm proud of myself for reading it in such a short time compared to the time it took me to read David Copperfield. Reading books for school has it's downsides, but if it makes me read books quicker and read more books, as long as I'm not missing things, then I'm fine with that.

Yay, I'm done!
Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Hooray! Me next.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home