Sunday, August 20, 2006

Camp

Hello!
I just got back from a camp called N-Sid-Sen. I went with my sister and my mom's friend and her son. It was fun. Since we all weren't blood related, we had to explain how we knew each other. My mom's friend explained that she had a friend who introduced her to my mom and that's how we all knew each other. So, we knew each other through camp. I did polar bear 5 out of the 6 mornings, which was fun. It was cold for awhile but once you got used to the water temperature, you didn't want to get out. I tried to water ski and I failed even though I got up last summer. Ummmm. . . I don't really have that much to report.
Recently I finished the books---Sloppy Firsts, I am Morgan le Fay, Dragon's Bait, Club Dead, Sticky Fingers, and Hope Was Here. I also finished a lot of anime books. While I was at camp I read one chapter of David Copperfield. That's about all that's been going on.
I hope everyone is having a great summer!!
Kaminsky

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenerator said...

I love camp! I'm glad you had a good time. I used to go there when I was about your age...

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home